Skip to main content

Fire Code Concern/Complaint

This form should be used only to report concerns regarding fire safety or hazards. To report an emergency, please call 911. For other complaints, i.e. noise or traffic, please contact your local law enforcement agency or appropriate code enforcement division for your municipality.

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.